Thursday, August 8, 2013

August Birchbox 2013



I got my Birchbox in the mail yesterday and since last month's box was so great, I was hoping this month's would be equally as great. It's not a awesome box but I'm not totally disappointed:

- Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Quad in Power Trip

- Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes

- Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer

- ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Red Velvet

- Miss Jessie's Original Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo


I think the Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes are a great idea, especially those who take forms of dance where they have to be barefoot (modern, contemporary). I've already discovered a great facial moisturizer, so the Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer will be kept with the rest of my overnight/travel necessities. But I'm really looking forward to trying the Miss Jessie's shampoo and since wash day is Sunday, I will be giving a review on it next week so make sure you check back!


* UPDATE: After reading the ingredients of the Miss Jessie's Original Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo, I will not be using it due to the fact that it contains parabens.*

No comments:

Post a Comment