Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Favorites 2013

I swear, the end of August crept up on me... my monthly favorites posts are usually up on the last Friday of each month but with me enjoying my personal life and going back to work recently, I have been extremely exhausted and keeping up with my blog has sort of slipped to the back burner. Nevertheless, I am here with a list of new favorites!

Favorite Hair Product: Just for Me Hair Milk Nourishing Detangler.. best smelling detangler EVER & it contains shea butter, soymilk and honey


Favorite Skin Care Product: Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins... this night cream leaves my skin feeling baby soft



Favorite Body Care Product/Scent: Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap... I'm sure I have mentioned this product before but it has been my go-to body wash since I can pair any oil and body spray with it




Favorite Health Item: Suja "Fiji" Juice... just tried this at the very end of August and it tastes amazing!



Favorite Treat: Kit Kat Minis (individually wrapped)... I find myself going back and forth to the fridge to grab a few at a time- yes, I like mine cold



And there you have it! Did you have any favorites this month? Share them in a comment below or on my Facebook fan page under the link to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment