Saturday, August 24, 2013

Morning Inspiration (and a personal story): Live...


This message is so personal to me...

On Saturday I was cleaning up around the house while listening to Earth, Wind & Fire, which was my daddy's favorite group- I hadn't listened to their cd since my dad passed. I let a song play that I knew might upset me because it was the ringtone I had set for my daddy on my phone... and surely, the tears dropped as I listened. I decided to make a cup of tea as I was almost done cleaning and needed to relax... and this was the message attached to the tea bag:


Angels present themselves to the living in a way that the living can handle and I truly believe that this was a message from my daddy. I feel that playing his favorite group and smiling at the songs we used to listen to and dance to together when I was a child opened the door for him to make his presence known to me and he felt the need to remind me that I need to live in my strength because he knows I have questioned my own strength since he's been gone.

Our connection is just as strong as it was when he was still here on earth... and I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment