Friday, August 2, 2013

Haul: Naturalista Hair Show


This past weekend, I attended the Naturalista Hair Show- the first one of its kind in the DC area. Being a natural (that is, no chemicals), it was only natural that I attend the show and see what they had to offer. It was a rather small venue but I was able to score a few great items:

1. Sunny Isle Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor Oil: I've heard so much about JBCO and have been wanting to get my hands on some- lucky for me, this event presented me with the opportunity to do so. I chose extra dark because it's the right kind for my hair type. It makes your hair thicker and makes it grow.


2. Sunny Isle Jamaican Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: In its purest form... no additives. Great for moisturizing hair and skin.


3. Sydelle Cosmetics Pampered Pits Natural Deodorant: I was introduced to this company back in October when I decided to try some of their Almond Elegance cream deodorant... it took me more than 6 months to use this product, as I was skeptical about whether it would really work or not. But to my surprise, it works perfectly! So I picked up more of the cream version and decided to grab a solid version to try as well. (I have tried the solid a couple of times this week and I definitely prefer the cream - the solid doesn't go on smoothly at all.)

I hope there will be another Naturalista Hair Show next year with even more great products to try! And I'm looking forward to giving a review on the Jamaican Black Castor Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment