Monday, August 5, 2013

Product Review: 100% Pure Honey Almond Hand Buttercream

I'm always being complimented on how soft my hands are and here is the reason why...
                                                   

One of the things that I must have in my handbag at all times is hand lotion and this is the absolute best hand lotion I have ever used. This was my second purchase from the 100% Pure company. My first purchase was their Honey Almond Body Scrub and because I love that scent so much, it was only natural for me to buy the Honey Almond Hand Buttercream. It's a not-too-thick, not-too-thin hand lotion... perfectly scented and luxuriously creamy.

It contains all of the good stuff...
- aloe leaf juice
- rose hydrosol
- cocoa seed butter
- shea
- avocado butter
- virgin coconut oil
- rosehip seed extract
- candelilla wax
- almond seed extract
- rosemary leaf extract
- oregano leaf extract
- thyme flower/leaf extract
- green tea leaf extract
- goldenseal
- Japanese honeysuckle
- vitamin E
- vitamin C
- pomegranate seed oil

... and none of the bad (because it's an all natural vegan product).

There are several other scents available and I may try them but this will always be my favorite. If you're looking for a great hand cream, you can order this from the 100% Pure website or find it at Ulta (not all scents are available).

No comments:

Post a Comment