Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yes To Tomatoes: Clearing Facial Mask

photo credit: www.yestocarrots.com


Best spot treatment mask ever!

Yes, I am dubbing the Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Mask a spot treatment mask. This mask has been sitting in my bathroom for a while now. After using it a couple of times following the directions on the back of the container, I wasn't impressed- my skin looked at felt the same as it did before using the mask. So I put it on the shelf and gave other masks a try. But I'm glad I didn't throw out my Yes To Tomatoes mask- it ended up coming to my rescue. 

I had a few random blemishes pop up that wouldn't go away with the use of my regular overnight spot treatments. I decided to put the mask on each spot, fell asleep and woke up to clear skin. 

This stuff works wonders when applied to stubborn blemishes and left on for a couple of hours- I swear that it shrinks them down to nothingness! Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Mask has definitely become a beauty necessity for me now- 98% natural and 100% effective as a spot treatment mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment