Wednesday, June 11, 2014

May 2014 Favorites

I know, I know... I haven't done monthly favorites in a while. So let's get right into my favorite products for the month of May!

Hair: Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Hair Parfait... this... smells... so... GOOD! Very moisturizing and not at all oily or greasy; definitely a staple in both my curly and straight hair care regimens.




Body: Fresh "Life" perfume... if you want that clean, fresh, just-stepped-out-of-the-shower scent, then this perfume is for you! I currently have the spray but plan on getting the rollerball, as the spray can be a little bit intense.


Health: Evolution Fresh juices... my favorites have been sweet greens, organic carrot apple and organic orange- they're a great way to make sure you get your fruits and veggies every day.




Treat: Talenti Gelato- Mediterranean Mint... I can easily go through half a pint (half of the container) in one sitting and it takes a serious amount of self-control to make myself even stop there! I have always loved mint chocolate chip ice cream but this is the best I've ever had! 



What items and products have you been loving this month? Let me know in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment