Monday, August 11, 2014

July 2014 Favorites

Hair: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo... I love this shampoo (especially during the summer) because of the cool, tingling sensation that it gives my scalp. I use it once a month (other shampoos are used during the rest of the month) and follow it up with a deep conditioner.




Skincare: NUDE Advanced Renewal Serum... this has definitely become a staple in my nightly routine! I received a sample of it and after 2 uses, I was convinced that it really does work. I wake up every morning with soft, youthful looking skin. 





Body: Love & Toast Honey Coconut Body Mist... can't go wrong with the scent of coconut in the summer! After I get dressed, I like to lightly spritz this on my clothes before heading out for the day.





Health & Well-Being: Vitafusion Women's Complete Multivitamin... I have always taken a daily multivitamin but what I love about these is that they're gummies! There is nothing worse than trying to swallow a horse pill of a vitamin. These have a great flavor and don't leave a strange aftertaste in your mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment