Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Favorites

                                 

Is it really the last day of July already?? That means it's time to share this month's favorite items with you!



Favorite Hair Product: Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream... applied every other night, this keeps helps keep my braidout soft, very defined and frizz-free





Favorite Skincare Product: Banner Bee Company Healing Spritz... my morning and evening toner- I recently did a post about why I love this so much and you can read it here





Favorite Scent: The Body Shop Coconut Body Oil & Body Mist... this has definitely been my go to scent of the summer- it smells just like coconut because it actually contains coconut extract!





Favorite Health Item: SO Delicious Vanilla Almond Milk... this has made its way into several of my morning smoothie creations- such a great way to add needed protein into your diet!





Favorite Treat: Iced Chai Tea Latte from Panera Bread... I don't know what took me so long to discover this yummy delicious drink but now I'm totally addicted! (I think I'm going to try to make this at home... shouldn't be hard)

Leave a comment below sharing some of your favorites for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment