Sunday, September 8, 2013

Product Review: Origins Brighter by Nature High-Potency Brightening Peel

About a month and a half ago, I decided I wanted to try a glycolic peel... not the expensive skin irritating version that you can only get from an office visit, but the safe and mostly natural at-home version that I could find in a high-end beauty store.

After doing some looking around, I discovered that Origins had one that seemed to perfectly fit my needs and I was all for trying it since I've recently been obsessed with their products. It's called Brighter By Nature and is described as a "High-potency brightening peel with fruit acids".

They come in a round cotton pad form, which makes them very easy to use- you simply wipe the pad over your whole face. It is used in the place of a toner and you do not rinse it off. The smell is sort of strong but wears off as your face dries.

Immediately after using a pad, I notice how soft my skin is... and my honey commented, "You're glowing!" (I had just used a pad and nothing else) so I guess that means these brightening peel pads really do work! I use them twice a week (Tuesdays & Saturdays) so they will last for 20 weeks. When I have used them all, I definitely plan on repurchasing- they are a great investment for your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment