Saturday, September 14, 2013

Product Review: Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub


After tossing out my other face scrubs (because they contained parabens), I was in need of a new one. My February Birchbox contained a really nice scrub sample, but the price of a regular sized tube was a bit more than I was willing to pay.

Fast Forward >> I didn't realize how long ago I purchased this scrub until I brought up this unfinished post-- I started working on this back in March!! So apparently I bought the Yes To Grapefruit Correct & Repair Daily Facial Scrub somewhere around mid February. And as of last Sunday, I still had about half of the tube left. Upon realizing this, my plan was to just finish up the tube and go back to my favorite face scrub (CaudalĂ­e Deep Exfoliator) but after using it last Sunday, I threw it away- it broke my face out terribly! 

This wasn't my favorite scrub at all anyway... it's not abrasive enough for me. I like an exfoliator that actually feels like it's exfoliating- not just semi-foaming up with massaging beads. So I'm done with it and not ever going to repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment