Friday, April 11, 2014

First Impression: FAB Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser w/ Red Clay



A few weeks ago, I decided to try out a new facial cleanser since I was running low on a current one and was waiting on more to be delivered. The brand is called First Aid Beauty (FAB) and I have heard some good things about their products. I received a deluxe sample of their Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser w/ Red Clay when I ordered something from Sephora a while ago.

First Impression:
The cleanser had a slight minty scent that dissipated rather quickly as I rubbed it onto my face. It's a gel-like consistency that started running out of the tube the minute I opened it. After washing, my face felt soft... but eventually that tight, dry feeling came. I didn't give it a fair shot since I only used it one time. But it seems like something that I could use on a regular basis. It's free of parabens, which is one of the first things I look for in any beauty/skincare/hair product I use.

A regular sized tube retails for $24 on the Sephora website.

No comments:

Post a Comment