Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Clean Challenge- Day 1


I had every intention on posting this yesterday but I didn't get much cleaning done Saturday since I ran errands and then I didn't finish cleaning until late last night... and I was just too tired to post. But since today was a snow day for me, it gave me the extra time that I needed to finish typing up this post- hooray for this random, late-season snow storm!

Anyway, on to the details...

In the kitchen, my mission was to clean/organize my counters/cupboards and wipe down the stovetop. I also ran the dishwasher and gave the sink a good scrub. Here's what I used:

* Cascade pods (dishwasher)
* Clorox Green Works All-Purpose Cleaner (countertops, sink)
* Clorox Citrus Blend Disinfecting Wipes (stovetop)
* Swiffer Sweeper w/ Febreze Sweet Citrus & Zest Wet Mopping Cloths  (floor)



For my dining room, I needed to de-clutter the table and clean the glass top. I don't use my table much so it had become a catch-all for things I need to keep out of my dog's reach, mainly her snacks. Here's what I used:

* Swiffer 360° Duster Extender (ceiling fan)
* Pledge Multi-Surface Clean & Dust Streak-Free Wipes (glass dining table top)

I put all of my dog's treats back into their designated container...


... and I keep it on the floor next to the dining table.

Next week, I'll be working on the living room. What area(s) of your home did you take care of this past weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment