Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Clean Challenge!

Spring is right around the corner, which means Spring Break (from work) is only a few weeks away! In the past, I have used my week off from work to clean and organize my home but this year, I want all of that done beforehand so that I can actually enjoy my week off next month.

So I have come up with my own personal Spring Clean Challenge! First, let me share my favorite cleaning/household products:

> Mrs. Meyers Lemon Verbena Clean Day Surface Scrub
> Mrs. Meyers Lemon Verbena Clean Day Bathroom Cleaner
> Mrs. Meyers Lemon Verbena Clean Day Surface Wipes
> Swiffer Sweeper Sweet Citrus & Zest Wet Mopping Cloths
> Swiffer Dusters
> Resolve High Traffic Area (Pet) Carpet Foam
> Resolve (Pet) Stain Remover Carpet Cleaner
> Arm & Hammer w/ OxiClean Dirt Fighters Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator
> Febreze Spring & Renewal Air Refresher

Even while typing this, I was in the process of researching more cleaning products to buy! I try to be as green as possible with most of my cleaning products but I like what works and the items above are what work for me.

There's nothing like the look and smell of a clean house and while I do basic cleaning during the course of the week, I am gearing up to give everything a good once over- from front to back and top to bottom. The Spring Clean Challenge will start tomorrow and will continue each Saturday, ending on April 12th. I will do blog posts sharing what has been conquered each Saturday. Who's with me? 

What are your favorite cleaning products? And if you make your own, what is your favorite mix of ingredients?

No comments:

Post a Comment