Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 2014 Favorites

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens... Brown paper packages tied up with strings... These are a few of my favorite things"

It's the last "favorites" post of 2014! Let's go!!

Hair...
Hairveda Vatika Frosting- this yummy delicious natural goodness smells like something to eat but it's just yummy delicious natural goodness for your hair. I use it as a treatment prior to shampooing.



Skincare...
Michael Todd Honey Oat Deep Cleanser- my skin was going through something last month but I swear this face wash got it back under control! I use it every morning- it's gentle and has a mild citrus scent.



Body...
Shea Moisture Superfruit Body Oil- I only use body oils and this one smells absolutely amazing. The scent doesn't linger, so you can still use a perfume or body spray.



Food...
Quaker Apples & Cranberries Oatmeal- I found this flavor back in October and have been hooked ever since! It's definitely a staple breakfast item for me (and I hope it's not seasonal).



Tea...
Bigelow Vanilla Chai- an oldie but goody for me! I had given this tea a break and opted for more of my seasonal flavors but went back to it because I love adding my seasonal coffee creamers to it. YUM!



Well, another year has come to an end... and 2015 is about to begin! See you in the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment