Friday, December 5, 2014

November 2014 Favorites

I can't believe that we are in the last month of the year already! Even though we are 5 days in to December, I still wanted to share my November favorites with you...

Hair...
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Detangler. This gives me the best moisture (VERY important during these cold months) and curl definition!




Skin...
Michael Todd True Organics Hyaluronic Acid + C Serum. This is just one of the many items I purchased recently from this company. I'm all about being as natural as possible, especially when it comes to beauty products.




Book... 
"Eat Yourself Sexy" by Lauren Von Der Pool. I am not a vegan, but this book has provided me with such great information about what to eat and how to eat for optimal health.




Food/Snack...
Pumpkin Spice Blondie. I found these at Whole Foods and even though they are $1.99 each, I couldn't resist picking up a few every time I'd go!



No comments:

Post a Comment