Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top 5 Tuesday: Winter Skincare

It looks like the winter weather is finally here to stay, so it's important to protect our skin from these harsh temperatures! These are my top five picks to keep skin glowing all winter long:

1. Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil... put a few drops in your moisturizer before applying it to your face
Photo courtesy of Sephora.com




2. Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream: Avocado + Argan... an eye cream is a must for that delicate eye area! I received this as a sample in a monthly beauty subscription *product not yet available for purchase*
Photo courtesy of Ipsy.com




3. Michael Todd True Organics Avocado Mango Mask... I only do a mask once a week but this one is my favorite hydrating mask
Photo courtesy of MichaelToddUSA.com






4. Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask... I use this on nights when I exfoliate
Photo courtesy of Sephora.com




5. Dr. Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips... okay, yes it sounds strange but I like to use my blog to introduce you to items you may not be familiar with. This really is a great lip moisturizer! Just don't focus on the name. =)

Photo courtesy of US.SpaceNK.com

What are your favorite winter skincare products? Share them in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment