Thursday, March 5, 2015

February 2015 Favorites

Sheesh... it's already March! I missed my set time frame for posting my January favorites so I wanted to make sure that I shared my February favorites. Let's go!

Hair

Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Growth Milk... I've used this product on and off for quite some time but have been using it more consistently during this month to quickly moisturize my curls every morning. I love the fact that it is a lightweight formula and smells very good. (this product is now under a different name - Shea Moisture Yucca & Plantain AntiBreakage Strengthening Styling Milk- I will try that one after my current bottle of the old formula is empty)








Skincare

Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser... I know, I know... this isn't a natural product but it is paraben free. I have used this face cleanser on and off for a few months but really stuck with it this month because of how cold it has been. I like how it doesn't make my skin feel dry after rinsing- that's the beauty of an oil-based cleanser.









Bath & Body

Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Body Wash... such a great moisturizing body wash and it smells nice, too! I typically use this on the weekends for a more pampering cleansing experience but it might just become my everyday body wash.











Tea

Bigelow Vanilla Chai... this isn't a new tea but it is definitely a favorite. I like to put amaretto coffee creamer in this tea as opposed to just adding milk (like you're supposed to do with chai) and it gives it such an awesome new flavor!








Food

Campbell's Spicy Vegetable Chili... I didn't discover this until almost the end of February but let me tell you how it quickly became a favorite of mine (after I added some much needed flavor- it was bland straight out of the can)! This is definitely be a cold weather staple. I know we are moving towards warmer weather... but I think I'm going to stock up on it anyway!










And new for this month, NON-favorites:

Nourish Organic Cucumber + Watercress Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser... I was hoping that this would be a great face wash to use each morning but it made me break out something awful after the first (and only) time I used it. 



Honeymaid Go Bites... can you say yuck? I was quite disappointed in these because I was expecting them to be a yummy graham cracker pod filled with vanilla cream but that is far from what they tasted like. I know the box says something about them having protein in them but I didn't think it would taste like it had protein in them. Fail.










What did you find yourself constantly picking up in February? Leave a comment sharing your favorite(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment