Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015 Favorites

March is over, so you know what that means... a monthly favorites post! Let's skip the long intro and get right into my picks for March:

Hair


Pantene Pro-V Detangler... this was a staple product of mine for many years before it disappeared. I'm so glad to have found it in stores again! I use it to keep my hair smooth and as a treatment for my ends (because it makes them curl just right).

Skincare




Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water... I've discovered that this is all I need to cleanse my skin in the morning. It's gentle yet effective, and I don't even need to use moisturizer on warmer days (at least 50 degrees).


Bath & Body


Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Bath, Body & Massage Oil... a new find this month that is exclusive to Ulta. I like that this oil is lightweight (not as thick as their other ones) and has a nice, delicate scent.


Food/Snack



Welch's Fruit Snacks (Island Fruit)... totally. addicted. to. these. When it comes to fruit snacks, I tend to only gravitate towards cherry flavored ones. But these island fruit flavors changed the game for me! 

Drink



365 Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda... yes, this Whole Foods brand soda has become my absolute favorite thing to drink. As I mentioned above, I love all things cherry and this is THE BEST cherry soda I have ever had. It's made with natural cane sugar, so no artificial sweeteners and also no caffeine- definitely a win-win!


Miscellaneous



International Delight Irish Cream coffee creamer...  I don't drink coffee, but I do drink vanilla Instant Breakfast daily and also quite a bit of tea regularly. This creamer has been my go-to flavor this month for adding to my vanilla chair tea and making my boring vanilla breakfast drink something more enjoyable.


And now for my non-favorite:


Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream... I tried this before a few years ago and thought I'd give it another shot... it broke my face out back then and broke my face out again this time. I will not make the mistake of repurchasing this product a third time.


Did you have any favorites this month? Have you tried any of the products/items above? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment