Saturday, June 6, 2015

May 2015 Favorites

Hey everyone! I know I have been missing in action lately but there is so much going on, including the start of a new blog! I can't reveal the content just yet but the blog will be up on June 29th... that's a little over 3 weeks away, so stay tuned! Now let's check out my [few] favorites during the month of May:

Hair


Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk... I chose to keep my hair in a protective style for most of May and putting this in my hair on wash day prior to styling kept my hair moisturized for several days.

Skincare

photo courtesy of Target.com
Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum... this is actually not a serum at all- it's an oil. nevertheless, it smells wonderful and works wonders for your skin. one pump (maybe a pump and a half) is all you need. I use it at night after washing my face.

Food

photo courtesy of Naturebox.com

Naturebox Cherry Vanilla Granola... most mornings, this was my breakfast of choice (along with yogurt). I could just eat it right out of the bag- it's really that good!


And this month, I actually have a non-favorite...

Bath & Body
Sydelle Cosmetics Coconuts Over You Deodorant... I have loved this natural brand for well over a year now and this was the first time I had ever tried this scent. Unfortunately it isn't one that I would ever purchase again- I will just stick with my favorite scent by them, Almond Elegance (as soon as it is back in stock... grrrr!)

No comments:

Post a Comment